Dubai will be one of the top retail hubs in the world, with the gradual reopening of shops, retail sales will grow by 13% by the end of 2021 which means 70,5 billion dollars by 2025 as result.
- Tradition vs Innovation - the omnichannel challange: how to engage the consumer on line and bring them back to the store
- The successful vaccination campaign of UEA: how to reopen shops, leisure activities and turism without Visa limitations.
- Luxury, design and italian products are considerable drivers for the International market in UAE and Made in Italy development
- Insights from Expo 2020 Dubai
The round table will be held in English
In diretta da Dubai:
- Vice Segretario Italian Industry & Commerce Office in the UAE
Intervengono al dibattitto:
Hassan El Sayed
- Food And Beverage & Retail Manager EATALY - Dubai
- Business Development & Sustainability Manager Al Bayader International
- Market Operations Manager Al Bayader International